Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Christmas break was AWESOME! I accomplished all but one of my goals (Three Brothers Bakery) which will easily happen when I go back to Sugar Land in two weeks for Allie's wedding.

While in Sugar Land I spent time playing wii with my dad and sister, hanging out with Nick, hot tubbing and staying in a sweet hotel with Madison, doing T-Rex style sake bombs with Marjo, Missy, Madison and Cara, and spending lots of quality time with Roxy. OH and I got to see Kim, Latane, Morgan, Kelsey and Jamie (all HS friends) which was really good too.

Austin can be summed up like this: Pluckers, 6th st (starting at Lattitude where 100 jager bombs were ordered), Taco C, Taco Shack, Ranch 616, Pappadeaux, Trudys, New Year's party at Moose and Soda's place, Key Club, Star Bar, Whataburger, Captain Benny's, Flying Saucer, Posse, Crown & Anchor, and Thai Kitchen. Whew. Not a bad lineup.

Going back home really made me appreciate Houston in a new and different way and also miss Austin and all of my wonderful friends there!!! I was worried that it would really upset me coming back to Chicago and it did for about a good 30 minutes until I saw Nick. Then I realized it was all worth it :) I really really hope that someday my path will lead me back to Texas but until then I am grateful for being in a new place, experiencing new things, and having the person that I care about most nearby to be a part of all of it.

Okay enough with that. Hope your holiday was as WONDERFUL as mine was!!! Now time for pictures!


Me, Melanie and Roxy going through our stockings Christmas day


Zong, Salad, Missy, Me, and Madison at the Gingerman Pub in Houston


100 jager bombs, can you believe it!?!?


Tracee, Lembo and Me outside of Trudys


Tracee, Me and Madison at Moose and Soda's


Lembo, Me, Tracee and Monica on New Years at the Key Bar

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

woohoo! I am famous!

January 16, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home