Saturday, January 24, 2009

DUM DUM DA DUM!

This past weekend was a first for me. My first friend's wedding, which also happened to be the first wedding I have ever gone to without my parents. SWEET! Somewhere between watching two AMAZING people say their vows and commit to one another forever, eating tons of food, drinking delicious champagne, dancing the night away, watching adults do the cupid shuffle and soulja boy, and falling in love with Beyonce's Single Ladies all over again I discovered that I absolutely LOVE weddings! Not that this was really a secret to begin with, but I had over-romanticized the idea of them so much in my head that I was worried it wouldn't be as special once I finally went to one. It was. And the bride looked GORGEOUS! Miss Allie Marie Nemesi is now officially Mrs. Allie Marie Perry, crazy!!! Also somewhere between all that champagne and dancing, I ended up between her sister and father for the throwing of the roses and send-away for the newly married couple. I tried to move but good old Chip (Mr. Nemesi) told me to stay put and who is to argue with the father-of-the-bride? Certainly not me. After the wedding most of the younger people headed over to Baker's St. Pub (the main bar in Sugar Land) for a wedding after-party because we were having too much fun and didn't want it to stop. I seriously can't imagine a more fun or perfect wedding. Hope the happy couple is enjoying Jamaica!


the awesome, texas-themed groom's cake


the beautiful bride and longtime friend!


my great photo of the bride and groom leaving thanks to my extra special place in the line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home